The program aims to achieve and maintain abstinence from alcohol addicts, providing material assistance consisting of clothing, shoes sanitary hygiene products, bedding and furniture pieces, offering a hot meal once a week.
Activities and services contained in this program:
1. Meetings Alcoholics Anonymous for people addicted to alcohol at a frequency of two times per week, with the support and teaching materials in Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous 12 steps.
2. Social activities and leisure at the Foundation by playing billiards, chess and backgammon.
3. Occasional meetings with volunteers from Cluj and abroad on topics related to alcohol and drug addiction.
4. Psychological evaluation and individual psychosocial counseling individuals.
5. The ability of beneficiaries to participate in training programs and counseling group therapy in addiction.
6. Providing a hot meal participants in the support group at least once a week.
7. Donations of clothing, shoes, hygiene products, bedding, furniture and food.
8. Enabling those without home to take a shower a week at the foundation
- About 30-40 people addicted to alcohol, both women and men, some of them with criminal records, most with no income and homeless.
Duration and frequency
The program has an unlimited life.
AA Support Group has a bi-weekly frequency Thusday between 17 to 19 hours and Saturday between 15 and 18. Saturday is reserved for bodily hygiene to participants who do not have a home.
Weekly Foundation provides a hot meal on Thursdays and sometimes Saturdays depending on posibilities. At each meeting we offer coffee and tea.
Foundation provides material assistance consisting of clothing, shoes, furniture, hygiene products and food whenever our needs require and possibilities permit.
At the request of participants foundation assists psychosocial counseling and psychotherapy.